Sea4Us is a biotechnological company focused on research, development and innovation of novel pharmaceutical medications of marine origin for unmet clinical needs. Sea4Us main objective is to Out-licensing agreements for the analgesic program it is currently developing.
The company was founded in 2013 as a spin-off of NOVA Medical School.
- Demonstrated ability to transform marine molecules into pharmaceutical assets
- Strong pipeline on the Analgesic Program: 2 molecules of marine origin (active ingredients); novel mechanism of action
- Highly innovative novelty: it is a new pharmacological concept and a new mechanism of action
- Impressive management team track-record
- Sustainable impact potential
Investment date: 2021