Grosvenor Investments has just signed the internationally-recognized Principles for Responsible Investment which places it at the heart of a global community seeking to build a more sustainable financial system, committing once again to responsible investments on all its activities.
Therefore Grosvenor Investments commits to the following:
• To incorporate Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
• To be an active owner and to incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
• To seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we Invest
• To promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
• To work with the PRI Secretariat and other signatories to enhance their effectiveness in implementing the Principles
• To report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles
Our principles of responsible investing are applied throughout the investment process, from the identification of potential deals to their exits.
About The PRI
The PRI is the world’s leading proponent of responsible investment. It works to understand the investment implications of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors and to support its international network of investor signatories in incorporating these factors into their investment and ownership decisions. The PRI acts in the long-term interests of its signatories, of the financial markets and economies in which they operate and ultimately of the environment and society as a whole.
The PRI is truly independent. It encourages investors to use responsible investment to enhance returns and better manage risks, but does not operate for its own profit; it engages with global policymakers but is not associated with any government; it is supported by, but not part of, the United Nations.